Creating a New Headline
1. Go to the Chapter Headlines page.
In the top menu, navigate to Content > Chapter Headlines
2. There should
already be at least one or two headlines already created, but in the event that
none exist, you’ll be prompted to create one.
3. Click the link or
button to Create a Chapter Headline
4. In the Title field, enter the
title of the headline.
5. Under Description , enter a description of the headline. This will be displayed
under the title.
6. Link Text is the text that will be displayed on the call-to-action
button under the title and description.
7. Link URL is the page or website the button will point to. This can be an internal page, an event or
8. Choose a Date or date range to display on the headline. This can be today’s date or
the date or the date of an upcoming event.
date here does not affect the order in which the headlines are displayed.
Headlines are ordered by the publish date.
All fields are
If the headline is ready to go public,
click Publish .
You can also save
the headline as a draft, set a publish date, or drop it altogether by
clicking Back to Chapter Headlines
To set a
· Click the More actions button
· Choose Publish/Unpublish on Specific
· You’ll now see options to select a Publication date , and Date to Unpublish .
The unpublish date
a Chapter Headline
On the Chapter Headlines page, click the title of the headline you
want to edit.
This will bring up the same page as
the creation of a headline.
When you are finished, click Publish , Save as Draft or
set it to be Published/Unpublished on a specific date using the More actions menu.
To Publish or Unpublish headlines, on the Chapter Headlines page, select the headline or headlines you want to
work with by clicking the checkbox next to the headline title.
Next, click the More actions button and choose Publish or Unpublish.