You can upload documents in a variety of ways, and you’ll most commonly upload documents where you need them, i.e., through a widget, but you may also need to upload several documents or files at a time.
These instructions will guide you on how to upload one or more images at once using the Documents & Files page.
To open the Documents & Files page, on the main menu of the Dashboard, click Content » Documents & Files.
Click Upload documents or other files.
The Upload documents or other files menu opens.
· Either drag the files you want to upload to the page, or click Select documents or other files from your computer to locate the files, and then click Open.
You can select more than one document or file.
After you choose your file(s), the name of the file and its size are displayed.
· Click the library into which you want to upload the files.
· To upload more images, click Add more documents.
· If you need to remove a file from the list before uploading, click the “x” to the right of the file name.
Under Where to store uploaded documents or other files?, select the
library where you want to store the images by clicking Change.
Choose a library from the list, then click Done.
If you have not
created any libraries, you can only choose Default Library.
create a new library within this menu:
· Click Create a new library.
· Enter the name of the library under Library name
· Choose where you’d like to put the library.
o No parent
The library will not be located within another library
o Selected parent library…
With this option, you can place the new library under or “inside” an existing library for organizational purposes.
· Click Create this library
You can edit the properties and add a description later if you wish.
· Click Upload and Publish.
You could also choose Upload and Save as Draft, or Go back (and drop this set of uploads.)
· When the upload is finished, choose between the following:
· View all items - Returns to the Documents & Files page.
· Upload more documents or other files - To perform a new set of uploads.